TCS Open 10K run

Posted by Anantha | Posted in | Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012


Some times, even after accomplishing some things - though it comes out the way you plan it - it does not satisfy you. Yesterday's TCS 10K was one such thing for me! 
The run began at 8AM from Kantheerava stadium. I finished the run around 8:58AM. That's exactly how I want to sum up my experience! I do not have any thing to mention in between. I can't particularly point to a thing and say why was it so. Was it because I was skeptical about my strained right shin or was it the previous day's junk food intake or was it because my Endomondo did not catch GPS signal during the race or was it because I did not have enough time to use the rest rooms after reaching Kantheerava or was it some thing else... I am sure some thing was not right about the whole run. I basically did not enjoy the run. Mind you, it is not the finish timing, I have nothing much to complain there. 56 mins - 58 mins  has always been my 10Kms timing. 

This TCS 10K was more like my engineering studies, All I know is I finished it, I neither enjoyed it nor  I remember anything about it.


Update at 3PM:
OK... the official timing is out now. My net finish time is 56 mins 49 secs. My overall ranking is 771 out of some 7000 odd people who finished the race in my category. More stats can be found here.

Comments (4)

nice to hear. keep up


--deva

Hey Deva,

I am sure you said the above lines for 'This TCS 10K was more like my engineering studies, All I know is I finished it, I neither enjoyed it nor I remember anything about it.' Ha ha..

nope. i genuinely liked the way you are keeping your body active.

-deva

Aaahh ok.. thanks :)

Post a Comment