Time for some chest beating :)

Posted by Anantha | Posted in , | Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011

The official ranking of Ultra Marathon 2011 was announced today. I came 20th in my category 12.5 Kms, which had 311 contenders. As mentioned in my previous post, I expected to finish within top 50, but it turned that I had really performed well :)

Below is the info available from Timing Technologies India


Bib
Name
Gender
Category
Rank
Category Rank
Net Time
Male
Open
26
20
01:17:47
To share your Timings on Facebook

Below is a pic of mine collecting the finisher medal


Comments (4)

Awesome!! Congratulations... but do take care of your leg too... u need to run many many more marathons... so take it in a systematic way... Good luck!

@Sum,

yep, yep.. Thanks :)

yaba daba dooo !!!

(you will know this chest thumping if you have watched flintstones cartoon in childhood)

congrats. but take care of your leg. we dont want to see you adjusting things like sachin does (for his groin injury ;))

-deva

'yaba daba doo'!! man, how do you remember such things?!

About adjusting 'things' like Sachin, all I can say is, 'ayga' :)

Post a Comment