Welcome the new author

Posted by Anantha | Posted in , , , | Posted on Friday, August 08, 2008

Guys,

I had been to a day long trekking trip to hills in MagaDi with my friend Jagadish last weekend. It was evident that I was going to post about this in this space. But having known that Jagadish is a keen observer of facts and a good thinker, I thought that he could be good blogger too. So this time I wanted him to write for my blog about our adventurous [read foolhardy] trip to MagaDi.

Though he appeared a bit hesitant in the beginning, he accepted it and composed a really really really long post for me. I am actually confused where to run the scissors to cut down its length.

May be I will publish his write-up as next two or three posts. I enjoyed his writing style, hope you guys like it too..

welcome the new author and my great friend Jagadish to my blog space..

Comments (2)

Nice u picked up Jagadish to write it up. He has a unique sense of humour which makes the reading interesting and at the same time doesnt distract u from the main point..

Nice..have to read the rest though

So the new author already has a fan base huh.. :)

Thanks for dropping in Jai..

Post a Comment